WHAT IS MARKETING LAW?
Marketing law is a broad legal segment dealing with the federal and state statutes, along with government regulations, established to ensure that marketing and advertising is truthful. Federal law states that no form of advertising, including online advertising, can be deceptive. Marketing claims must also be evidence-based.
The federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau also regulates how businesses specifically market financial products and services. A state’s consumer protection laws may allow an individual to sue an advertiser for unfair marketing practices.
Now, what is marketing?
Marketing is profitably using the results of studying short term and long term needs of those who can pay for a one-time, or in most cases.
Few Topics Related to Marketing help to understand marketing in deep:-
- Fundamentals of marketing
- Importance of communication skills
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
- CATT Marketing Funnel
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Personal Branding: Mass Trust Blueprint
Fundamentals of Marketing
For marketing the most important thing is product, product should be trending in market not outdated and obsolete means demanding in market it could be physical goods or any kind of service.
Next we talk about product price; price should be reasonable comparing to other competitors, if consumer pays something it should be of that worth.
Now Promotions is also important part of marketing you have made product, you have decided the price but without promoting how people come to know that your product is also in market with good features and with reasonable price from other players in market.
Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
Digital marketing is getting more popular than the traditional market these days many people find it suitable for marketing their product.
Digital marketing serves the as the best medium to reach the English speaking population which has more spending power than other remaining population. This newspapers and radio is also a powerful medium of marketing having a reach of millions people.
CATT Marketing Funnel
As you see in Diagram the cycle of wealth the Niche is the root of all things like Content, Attention, Trust and Transacition. Content which is useful to attract people through your blog, video , audio or webminar.
Attention required if you have good content and people reach on that content trhough any medium of paid ads or refferals, they trust on you by email marketing , retargeting they built trust on their products and then your leads convert into sales.
Integrated Digital Marketing
Integrated marketing is a method of engaging consumers with your company or brand that combines all parts of marketing communications to work together and assist the customer along their journey of awareness to loyalty and advocacy.
An integrated digital marketing strategy is built on the same basis as any other business strategy. You need to:
- Have a clear mission statement
- Define high-level objectives
- Make decisions on core tactics often driven by budget
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Developing a company’s strategy
The goal of developing a company’s strategy is to find a market position and competitive position in the industry where the company can gain and defend its share of the market. The Internet has seriously complicated the job of developing a company’s strategy.
The speed of change, the low barrier to entry and the democratization of tools and knowledge have impacted all industries, some more than others. Most business leaders know their industry but understanding the digital tactics of competitors, the changing behaviors of customers, and a lack of knowledge of substitutes leave leaders unable to craft a winning strategy.
Power of Digital Marketing through Strategy
A comprehensive and strategic view of business includes Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies that considers how technology intersects with real life. Harnessing the power of your digital marketing strategy is a priority for every business. Let’s be honest: digital marketing is complex.
VIEWS Digital Marketing Agency, part of the largest digital marketing agency network in the world, can be your digital marketing guide. We not only understand the complexities of digital marketing, but we also realize the challenges traditional companies face when trying to implement digital marketing strategies.
Personal Branding: Mass Trust Blueprint
Have you ever wondered why certain individuals in this field rise out of nowhere to national prominence? These experts get all the media attention, deliver keynotes at top conferences and attract the best clients. Are these men and women just smarter than the rest of us? Or are they privy to some magical personal branding strategy that the rest of us don’t know about?
What Is a Personal Branding Strategy?
Let’s start with the basics. A personal branding strategy is a plan to take your reputation and career from relative obscurity to high visibility. It describes where you stand today and what level of visibility you want to achieve in the future. Then it lays out in detail the tactics, tools and skills you will need to attain your goal, including the daily content calendar that will guide your daily journey. A carefully planned strategy takes the uncertainty out of your quest for Visible Expertise so that you can concentrate on carrying it out.
A modern personal branding strategy is strongly rooted in content marketing. In fact, most of the skills and tools described in this roadmap are components of content marketing — but as they apply to building your personal brand.
The 7 Critical Tools for Personal Branding
One of the most important things we learned from our research was which marketing tools have the greatest impact on an individual’s personal brand. Without this data, we’d have to select our tools based on unreliable anecdotal evidence, trial and error and intuition. But you’ve got a better option: hard data from scores of real-world professionals.
Image Source: https://hingemarketing.com
- A book. Whether you do it yourself or enlist a ghostwriter, you will need to produce a book that addresses your area of expertise. A book is a critical credibility builder.
- Speaking engagements. Public speaking is an important platform for building your reputation and personal brand. Audiences are predisposed to trust anyone who stands at a podium, so just getting there is half the battle.
- A website. If you are part of a larger firm, you’ll want to focus first on your bio page. It should present sufficient credentials to convince people that you really know your stuff.
4. A blog platform. Every expert should be blogging. It’s the most accessible way to demonstrate your expertise. It’s also one of the easiest ways to start building a loyal following.
5. Email marketing service. If your blog is for introducing gobs of new people to you, email marketing is how you turn many of those readers into loyal followers — even raving fans.
6. Search engine optimization (SEO). If you think SEO plays no role in your line of work, you are almost certainly wrong. Every year, more and more organizations use online search to find and vet their service providers.
7. A media kit. Experts get requests for bios, speaking samples and photos all the time. So it makes sense to have those things ready to go at a moment’s notice.